Sunday 14 June 2009

Tidal Wave of Lust

Slipping out of the bath I chanced upon a tall Japanese man. As I was in my locked bathroom I was a tad surprised till I noticed he had no feet.

Izanagi handed me my deep purple satin robe and carried me into my bedroom.

As a spirit guide he'd made me stiff and immobile - so I succumbed to his delicate soothing touch as I listened to his concerns.

Shinto Kami Impurity... that's the main points for the western reader - let's just say we need to balance the books. It's not quite a snappy as Ying Yang but it's the same deal - we need to get balanced.

War and Nuclear Bomb building is tipping us on the side of Yang and we need a good dose of Ying. Or mass indigestion and migraines will befall us.

This comes from Izanagi. I'm in no place to question that 'God'. (and yes ladies… he is!)

His solution is simply 'Lust Dust'. He will be sitting on a cloud and “Dust” us with “Lust” – “Dust Lust”.

So people - you heard it first - i've warned you.

Personally I say "Bring it On!"