Wednesday 11 November 2009

Fat Kitten V Cannonball - pt1 written by Manager Keenan

OMG - crowds were loud and fierce. Only half the audience had seats.

Both teams were scared.

James from Fat Kitten was pumped with anxious Adrenalin… adding to his alertness by using the energy properties of Red Bull… wired him to the edge.

Cannonball’s Chris vanished, normally an affable and exuberant chap – he diminished under the lights and responsibility of ‘comedy genius’ expectation (do we have another Ruby Wax on our hands?).

I was anxious and excited. I decided that morning that Hosting shows is the way I want my comedy path to lead. It’s the easiest way for me to get on a stage and get big laughs. I’m allowed to be noisy, arrogant, selfish and blisteringly pompous!

James questioned my ‘warm-up’ plans for the night – offering his troupe to get the audience going. I rebuffed the offer… warming up an audience is my skill…

Hey the frostier the audience the more exciting journey for me!!!

Jumping on stage once the teams were cowering in the corner… I roared. Thundercats style. The Roar continued – the call of the wild got men roaring alongside.

My energy level was at 85% during this show.

My flat 5% energy displayed
Work 40% energy displayed
Impro Workshops 50% energy showing
Near Alan Marriot 55% energy show
Normal Friends Parties 60% energy displayed
Actor Friends Parties 62% energy displayed
Family events 70%
Stand-up 72% energy displayed
Improvising in front of an audience 75% energy displayed
FAT KITTEN V CANNONBALL 85% energy on show
88% energy show while dancing in a club to FANTASTIC MUSIC
Adult content & near death life saving experiences from here on….