Monday 23 November 2009

Wanda Keenan is David Brent - CBS, FOX NEWS, CNN

I do declare - Wanda Keenan - my manager for over 12 years is infact:

THE TOTAL INSPIRATION for 'The Office' hero DAVID BRENT.

Wanda began dating Ricky Gervais (she was on the rebound from being dumped - By Blind Ernie) during the late 90s. Immediatley Wanda became suspicious of Gervais's intentions. He jotted down everything she said.... and filmed her dancing.

So after a whirlwind romance she snapped him off - with (she promises) only the occasional phone call regarding their daughter.

Wanda led me a merry dance - hiding these 'Brent' traits until I forced her into a corner.

A preverbial corner - where she unleashed her sweaty patronising ways.

Once Wanda returns from the Priory, I may fire her. If she hasn't changed....

Her Priory consultant (Aid) assured me Wanda had picked up an eating disorder - silver linings.....

The spirits failed me this time - usually they gleefully inform me when I meet A-holes.

Fini